Believe me when I say, I'm only living for today


Thursday 25 March 2010

Signs

Today, I nearly killed myself. I lay in the bath thinking that this was it and I couldn't handle living any more. I put my head under the water and held my breath, then suddenly the cold tap dripped onto my foot a lot making me plunge my head from under the water.

I sat there gasping and gripping onto the side of the bath and I realised something. If the cold tap hadn't just dripped on me then I'd possibly be unconscious or even dead. It had saved my life, actually saved it.

I felt inspired and I needed to do something to remember this feeling, so consequently I've made this blog. It's the beginning of improving my quality of life. I'm fed up of feeling like crap and I need somewhere to vent my anger or upset.

I'm not one of these people that will tell you what I've wore today, I'm not some teenage girl that will feed you crap about how my life is dire and I'm depressed. No I'm a real woman with real problems.

Why have I named my blog this? Because the first thing I did this morning was have a cup of tea and then smile. I felt better and feeling better is the beginning.
x

2 comments:

  1. Hello. thanks for following :)
    following back. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My roommate has also recently started blogging because she has gone through a bad breakup.. The fact that you are also going through a rough time reminds me of her. I thought maybe you might like to check out her blog : http://allysbreakupblog.blogspot.com/

    :)

    ReplyDelete